1) How do we register and/or book the accommodation?
Please, see our obligatory registration form online and/or send a specific request to:
All registration and lodging organisation is done by Perfect Meetings:
Nina Dumancic at: https://www.perfectmeetings.hr
2) How do we get to the Dubrovnik conference ?
Many airlines fly directly to Dubrovnik airport or via major European hubs.
The Dubrovnik airport is actually only 6km from the hotel ‘Croatia’ in Cavtat.
3) Are the transfers organised?
For all those arriving on Saturday June 11 and leaving on Saturday June 18.
On all other dates the hotel shuttle or local taxi can be arranged by Nina from Perfect Meetings email@example.com
4) What is included in the €700.- (€750,- after the deadline) conference fee?
All conference break drinks, lunch sandwiches and evening get together food and drinks / the receptions and even the whole conference banquet and the excursion to the city of Dubrovnik by boat!
The dinner in Dubrovnik (during excursion) is NOT included (even though a complementary snacks and drinks will be arranged) nor is included the very last evening dinner on Friday June 11.
NOTE: Evening get-together wine tasting, beer and soft drinks are included with even some live music …
5) What is NOT included in registration fee?
Your travel costs and your accommodation costs/choices which you book via the registration form.
6) Shall we contact the chair of our specific section (like nano-bio or biomed)?
Sure, yet please note that we are all coordinated and we share all topics at the conference:
This conference is deliberately a pluridisciplinary meeting, not a mosaic of sub-sections!
7) If you have some additional questions: